NEW CUSTOMERS When checking out...>
RETURNING CUSTOMERS Please Login before shopping
PLEASE NOTE: Digital Downloads can take up to 20 minutes to arrive in your inbox.
Executive Image Power eBook - PDF
Discover the insider secrets, tips and how to advice from North America's top executive image experts. Over 200 pages
Executive Image Power is the key ingredient to building professional confidence, making a great impression and advancing your career with every meeting.
Your executive or professional image is so much more than getting a regular haircut, carrying a stylish briefcase and making sure your clothes are pressed.
Your executive image is the message you send out to your clients, potential clients and colleagues every time you walk in a room, attend a meeting or talk on the phone.
In fact, your professional image is the way you present yourself in all that you say and do! And of course, you want your professional image to be the absolute best it can be.
With this book, you can quickly rev up your executive image power, because as top experts in each of our respective specialties, we have joined together to give you the most powerful image tips, advice and how to strategies we know.
"This book has hundreds of great ideas and insights and is a must read for every career minded professional."
- Jill Lublin, author of Get Noticed-Get Referrals and Guerrilla Publicity
20 Experts Share Their Top Tips in over 200 pages
Available as an eBook for only $9.95 USD
20 Chapter Topics:
- Sprinting to the Executive Suite
- Capsule Dressing for Men and Women
- Networking Savvy from the Inside Out
- Dining for Business Success
- Navigating the Corporate Cocktail Party
- Tech Etiquette
- China - How to Succeed in the Gold Rush
- Civility a Solid Foundation for Your Image
- Understanding Image
- Cultivating Your Own Personal Brand
- Colors Importance for You
- Executive Style
- Business Casual - Dressing Down With Style
- Choosing What is Right for Your Body Type
- Head-To-Toe - Details Matter
- How to Make Your Wardrobe Well
- The Nine Tenets of Body Language
- Dressing Well from a Carry-On
- Give a Great Presentation
- Looking Your Best for TV or Video Conferencing
Gain the image advantage for your career success.
Only $9.95 USD